Since its inception in 2013, the NCPDP Foundation has awarded a total of $131,000 in scholarship funds. Our goal is to support students who are seeking to learn more about pharmacy’s role in information technology, and information technology’s role in improving patient safety and health outcomes, and who attends a school that supports health information exchange or other pharmacy technology initiatives.
The 2018 scholarships were awarded to three colleges of pharmacy, with honorariums given to two colleges of pharmacy:
- Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy
- University of Florida College of Pharmacy
- St. John Fisher College – Wegmans School of Pharmacy (honorarium)
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy (honorarium)
2018 Scholarship Recipients
As the above schools provide their selections for the scholarship funds, we will add their names to this section, along with information about the activities of these deserving students.
University of Florida College of Pharmacy
- Brooke Knapp, Pharm.D. Candidate 2019
- Joshua Qualls, Pharm.D. Candidate 2019
Learn more about our 2018 recipients.
Past Colleges of Pharmacy Funded by NCPDP Foundation
- Butler University
- California Health Sciences University
- Drake University
- Midwestern University Glendale Arizona
- Nova Southeastern University
- South Dakota State University
- Temple University
- Touro University
- University of Arizona
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- University of Iowa
- University of Minnesota
Based on criteria established by the Foundation Board of Trustees, the Foundation Scholarship Program works directly with universities, not individual students.
To make a donation or monthly pledge, contact Jacqui Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480.477.1000, Ext. 196