NCPDP Foundation Silent Auction
Attendees of NCPDP’s 2017 Annual Technology & Business Conference and the NCPDP Foundation Pour are invited to participate in the NCPDP Foundation Silent Auction.
2017 NCPDP Foundation Silent Auction
Opens Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 7:00 a.m.
Closes Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
There is something for everyone! Here is a sampling of our Silent Auction items:
- Waterford® champagne flutes
- Los Angeles Lakers™ and Washington Nationals ticket packages
- Golf with the Greats package
- Apple iPad®
- Gift items from Tiffany™ and Nambé®
- Phoenix Firefighter for a Day
- TASER® tactical bag with VR headsets and other swag
- Taste of Minnesota basket
- Bondurant School of High Performance Driving® gift certificate
- One-year Scottsdale Gun Club membership
- Autographed Kurt Warner framed Hall of Fame photo
- Gift cards, hotel stays, airport transportation, brunch and lots of wine!
Successful bidders will be announced at the Passing of the Gavel luncheon on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.
If you would like to donate an item for the Silent Auction, please contact Kim Dixon-Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.477.1000, Ext. 113.